Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Walking in your footsteps

.
I would drive for hours just for the pleasure of standing somewhere beautiful for just one moment. In that moment the sun will warm my face as the wind plays with my hair and swooshes my flowing skirt about me, making me more beautiful.
.
I would walk for days through sand, mud or rain to be somewhere with moist green grass that cools my feet. In that grass I would run and slide and giggle uproariously. And in that laughter I will feel the wealth of my soul.
.
I would cry forever if with every tear I could celebrate the thoughts that have made, broken, and then made me again. And when I breathe between the sobs I will realize again and again, the miracle of ME.
.
I would cry some more if all of my tears filled an ocean. A force that rushes and sweeps and washes over you. This power can only be controlled by my own submission to its wonder. In these moments where I lose myself I will be filled with the most beautiful light, laughter and love.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment