Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Really...

Serenity's drift jolted by that twitch to which I frequently offer resistance. Last night, instead, I vaulted from the shock and there it was- the illusive portal which I seek often but rarely find. An incredible journey of dancing light and beauty.

Returning to this less desirable state, my souvenir is the knowledge that the beauty of a moment is only real within that moment. And if I choose to look back and ponder the radiance within that light- I will be grateful for the beauty that was, for it will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment