Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A natural force


Rustling leaves

Whispering wind
Something is coming
It’s changing again

Falling leaves
Wind’s song dreams
Something is changing
It’s coming to me

Dancing leaves
Rushing wind sees
Wrecking ball is
Charging straight for me

Whipping wind
Shearing me
Flying debris
Cutting and searing me

Sand blasted
Remnants of
Fear and jealousy
Can not stunt or stagger me

Whirling wind
Tries twirling me
But safe in the eye
I watch as the storm blows by

It tinkles the cowbell
And dries heaven’s tears
just listen... Hear the bell ring!
When the wind comes, it changes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment