Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dangerous Dreams

Waking to that dream in my head

The one I’ve dreamt again and again

just a hazy mist that clouds my bed

And returns my icy blood to red


And again

I dream


Again I dream of you


Your show of magic captures my stare

Trapping me tight in your blinding black box

I strain to see this tricky dream, but if I

Watch your hands I won't hear what you mean


Because again I dream of you


The night’s long journey makes me toss and turn

The race is on as the pace is quickened

While the nearing dawn sparks the fiercest burn

Don't make me rise to another empty waking…


alone

again I dream


Sweet dream's lullaby wrestles this new day’s glow

As dawn's lusty lips hum a yearning below

Don't wake me yet, it's much too soon

To begin the wait for another moon


I need just one more dream of you


No comments:

Post a Comment