Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My stomach's growling


(What is this obsession with wishing?
Wish I had an answer)

Wondering whether or not, wishing it were so.

Wondering where you are, wishing I was too.

Can’t help but think that if you only knew, then maybe I would know it too.

If we could be more fortunate then we would be love's beacon.

If love walked through my door, then I could stop this always wanting more.

If you could be the happy one, then you would be so full of love.

I wonder if passion will ever rule, because I’m ready to be done playing the fool.

I wonder if we’ll ever be what was meant for you and me.

I wonder if you’ll ever see- the me in you, and the you in me.

If I could just stop thinking about what I want to be,

maybe there would be some peace, serenity's home in me

.

If I had just one wish, I’d wish to wish no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment