Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Burning down the house

I don’t understand why people fight.

I don’t understand why someone would think that their needs are important enough to take someone else’s breath.

I don’t understand why people fear enough to hate.

I don’t understand why people fear love.

I don’t understand why people choose to ignore each other.

I don’t understand anger.

I don’t understand abandonment.

I don’t understand misunderstandings.

I don’t understand submission to weakness, anger, fear or hate.

There are some things that I just don’t want to understand.

1 comment:

  1. You´d definitely make Charles Bukowski smile..:)

    ReplyDelete