Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, April 30, 2012

un beau rêve

Waking to that dream in my head
The one I’ve dreamed again and again
just a hazy mist that clouds my bed
And returns my icy blood to red

And again
I dream

Again I dream of you

Your show of magic captures my stare
Trapping me tight in your blinding black box
I strain to see this tricky dream, but if I
Watch your hands I won't hear what you mean

Because again I dream of you

The night’s long journey makes me toss and turn
Once the race is on and the pace is quickened
Til the nearing dawn sparks the fiercest burn
Don't make me rise to another empty waking…

alone

Sweet dream's lullaby wrestles this new day’s glow
As dawn's lusty lips hum a yearning below
Don't wake me yet, it's much too soon
To begin the wait for another moon

I need just one more dream of you

No comments:

Post a Comment