Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'll tumble for ya...

Today, standing staring into the water, I felt love's strong hand brush my face in the touch of the breeze. Would this ambrosial sensation have meant so much, ever, had life not readied me so? Closing my eyes I could hear the rocks tumbling in the sand at the mercy of the water. With no cares about from where they came or to where they were going, they simply danced as the rolling waves commanded. One particularly strong swell rushed in suddenly and the rocks' song exploded as my heart lit up. The wind wrapped itself around me.

Yours is the heart that plays the song my soul knows

In every touch of every breeze and
every rush of every stream 
Your gift of love in every flower's birth
is born in every bloom
With each new day and in every death
you shower me with your loving bliss
And I, the meek and curious soul
filled with wonder, shout
LIFE! 
      ........why do you love me so?

No comments:

Post a Comment