Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'll take a plate o' love, please...

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. 
Those who wish to sing always find a song. 
At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.  -Plato

For I am loved well
in the hours of early morning
in the days of springtime passing
in the winters of our hunger

For even heaven loves me
in its flashes of light
that melt the night
and set my world on fire

I am love
in the dark and the light
I am love with every breath
each time I call our name

No comments:

Post a Comment