Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DJ 04.17.12

Escritorio. In the midst of a crowd of joyous sound and bustling energy, the vibration rose to its fulcrum where it called out the word escritorio. It was not my ears, but rather my heart, that heard it. Then over and over, the word resounded in my dream. What I found most interesting was that it was in Spanish. It has been years since I've spoken or really listened to this language, so I had to look up the word. Perhaps it's time to put aside some of my fun, idle distractions and dedicate myself to my writing desk.

The voice of humanity. This is what the beautiful moth had whispered to me, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment