Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BuZy mind chatter

Have you ever stepped back in wonder, asking yourself, "Was I the only one who saw or felt that?" I knew I wasn't alone, but somehow I was just talking to myself. Do you ever wonder if those people who talk to themselves are the ones with the problems? Or is it the ones who try to hold onto 'normal,' who aren't quite right?

Did you ever stop to wonder why someone could have such a hardened heart, and not want love? Probably shouldn't say it out loud though, because that's just not nice. But I can think it to myself for as long as I like, because we have already established that I am the nut who sees things. And we don't want anybody to be thinking badly of us.

Or we could just not care...but that was the problem in the first place.

I don't understand and I hope I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment