Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wish I had something to say
like
hey, how was your day, or
what is going on with you?


Wish I had something worth hearing
like
telling you about the dreams I'm dreaming, or
what's going on with me

Wish someone would listen
to
things that make my heart beat
things that make me cry

Wish someone heard me crying
when
I see the children bleeding, or
the mother's empty arms

Wish someone cared about
the
oceans that are drying, or
the animals that are dying

Wish someone saw me
when
I reached my hand out gently
to the soul who truly needed

I wish someone would turn their heart
on
and feel the beating that
beats in time with every other

I wish someone would see
that
their ideas of divinity only choke
the bliss of others

I wish someone would feel
the
wonder of the light in the bliss
of each, his brothers

I wish I could say out
loud
that you are your light
and all you ever need

I wish I could stop wondering
what
would make this world much sweeter,
because it already is


I wish I had something to
say
today, that would make the hatred, fear, and disillusion
fade away

I wish I had something to say


No comments:

Post a Comment