Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm not sure if there is
anything more beautiful
than watching one person
reaching for another
with a big smile
or open arms
or is it a very warm heart...
that swallows their
wholeness, both
the flesh and the soul,
the good and
the not so good,
all with such
gladness
to be honored
by the warmth and
love of
another

Today I saw a beautiful person's love for another, do exactly that.  All I could think was that I want to be loved like that.  All love should be like that.  Don't ask me if the person getting the love was all that beautiful, because I was mesmerized by the lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment