Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Circling the crystal grid

Take me to your secret place
where dreams are made of candied lace
where the sun sets a million times
in the rippled, rushing stream
when we circle the grid of magic dreams

Sing me your war song
whether I think you're right or wrong
so that I can be with you
in the sounds of your heart beating
in that space that heaves between our fleshy meeting

Let's circle the grid to the edge of danger,
where we'll dance with the demons and cry with the angels
Can you crucify then send me home
where the stones are all torrents of love and light
It's what we are... never wrong, never right

Just turn the light on and you will see...




No comments:

Post a Comment