Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lighten up!

a breeze blows and
how the willow bends,
the mighty oak rustles or
the dead leaf dances-

these are the songs
of the willow,
the mighty oak and
the dead leaf, only.

we dance our own dance
sing our own song
but know that each breeze
although one, touches many.

Maybe god is a breeze. Maybe god is LOVE. Maybe LOVE is G( )D. Fix your wind-messed hair, would you? No don't- I guess I like it a little messy. Thank you.

Today's angel card: SURPRISE! Keep an open mind. The influence of grace is often found in unexpected places.
Don't ask me to define grace-I can't even define G( )D, let alone its greatest quality.  Maybe I'll go ask the trees or the breeze what they know of grace. I bet there are a lot of giggles there. Why don't more people giggle and enjoy things instead of deciding how they 'should' be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment