Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tilt

We've all been there at one time or another, I believe. Where the friend you thought you'd always have is gone. Leaving you so alone with no one to tell your secrets to, except yourself. They sound extra silly, echoing off of the loneliness of just you.

You never really echoed back but I always loved that you were there-something to absorb my sounds. I always thought you cared. But now that it all goes bouncing around aimlessly, I can't be sure of anything, other than that I did care. Care has no weight or measure. You will never see what I saw unless we both play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment