Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

24 / 7

Don't think for a minute, please
that my silence means anything other
than love and light that fills every
millisecond with love for you

No, not an hour passes where
I don't send you the light of love
in my heart
Not a week is weakened by forgetting

Your name is the call of my heart
even when I can't remember your name
I am with you always and no,
I will never forget

Although I wonder if you think I do
I just let go because you told me to
Love doesn't die, but sometimes it seems to hide
but it doesn't, it's just filling the space inside

of time

No comments:

Post a Comment