Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Film grain

Just another night
just another kiss
can ordinary sustain itself once
you've captured splendor and known its bliss?

Were you just another knight
giving me just a little love
can magnificence be contained
in a mere pallet of watered colors?

Was it just another flower
laid on just another heart
or was the magic of the giving
to become the fervor of this art?

For this night is beautiful
beyond my eyes' belief
not just another night
but the burning memory of something

that colors my heart
etched effortlessly into what becomes me
across the hallowed skies of night
into eternal sweetness...

Color my world with hope
You were
you are
you will always be
with me
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment