Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good morning, love...

The light caught my eye in the middle of my rushing around, cleaning up frenzy this morning. Whenever anything calls me, I stop and listen. It was a misty light that illuminated the wicker patio sofa. It's starting to come undone. So much of what I take for granted is a remnant collection of a former life- one that I no longer crave and most certainly, no longer subscribe to.

What I saw in that light was simple beauty that wraps itself around all of life- the wounds, the ecstasy, and most importantly- what this has all crafted in us now. I saw it because I stopped to listen, and now I am lost in its spell. LIFE! Life, why do you love me so? I think I am ready now...

No comments:

Post a Comment