Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, November 4, 2011

blue cyclops

It was a dream.
She took me flying through the purple night of skies
Visiting people who were dark, light, broken, and alive
She showed me my caring and my tears
When we heard the voice not scarred by fear
Our hands were warmed by the fires of hell
My dress was feathered, and flowing red
We lingered forever in one thousand places
And touched the light in those thousand faces
What I saw, what I heard, what I always knew
Became so real through my eye so blue
It was a dream

"...and now you come in my awakening, which is my deeper dream." -Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment