Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sunrise!

.
This morning's waking was filled with such beauty- thoughts, words, feelings, dreams... that I thought I was still sleeping. 

By the time my brain was awake enough to apply the necessary centrifugal force to the feelings, reducing them to words, it was time to hit the shower.  Three separate poems were jumbling so furiously in my mind (reminded me of that corn popper toy that babies push around) that I got kind of dizzy.  I held onto one of them and jotted some of it down.  I'll play with it later.

As for the lost treasure- it's like opening your wallet on a really windy day and watching the dollars just fly away.  Shiiiiiittttttt...

Oh well, maybe someone who needs them more, will find them later. 

Namaste

1 comment: