Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

the beckoned call

The cold shock to my skin told me to skip this morning's shady warm-up path, in exchange for the warmth of the sunny hills. You know that indescribable force which taps your etheric shoulder, and makes you turn your head? It's as if something beckoned you, and without thought, you heed the call.

I looked up to see the blackness of his beauty as he flapped his wings against the sumptuous blue sky which was adorned with fine, delicate, white lace. The power of his wings' effort, could only be outdone by the beauty of his glide as he dipped and rolled. " Ahhh..." she thought before taking flight into her own mind's playground.

Sitting here, replaying that beautiful scene as the coolness of my skin and the warmth of my home find a middle ground, I wonder... does He ever see how beautiful I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment