Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

What time is it?

Oh let me be the one
Who fills and moves your sails
The one who thrills your senses-
a love that never pales
 
Let me be the coupling
That conducts your flowing current
The pulse that beats and quickens,
The one your yearning dream meant
 
My heart knew yours
So long ago
It might have been a dream
But then I saw your
Face once more
Among the living realm
 
Why don't you want to be the one
The one who’d die to move me
The one who craves this radiant vibe
To soothe your soul completely 
 
Oh say you'll be the kiss of g~d,
Your lips upon my lips
The sweetest song, like heaven's touch
Strummed from your fingertips
 
Your heart knew mine
Before, I know
In a different place and time
So when I felt your gaze
caressing my face
I knew you should be mine
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment