Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Throw a wrench at it

In most of the times that I have negative feelings, I do not react. Or, I have learned not to, most of the time. Even when I do slip u0p I let myself off the hook pretty quickly because, it was just a mistake. Mistakes, really are just life's little wrench tweakings... Mere opportunities to strengthen and improve.

Okay, what mistake have I made now? I did it again, of course. I assumed that something might be what I was thinking it should be, because that's how I wanted it to be. See? That's what happens when you start thinking instead of just breathing and being with the right here and now.

I forgive myself. I'll have to ask forgiveness of the person on whom I afflicted my little thoughts.

I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment