Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The epoch ellipse

And what of this?

The beginning of time
as time is redefined
in an explosion
of things that matter
that matter to my heart
my new heart

Heat so intense
as every molecule of
my being reinvents
itself in your new light
which you shine on me
exploding all over me

A new universe
created in just one fraction of
this moment
or was it?
Was this world a culmination
of all of the heat,

hammered by this one big bang?
Each explosion the
beginning of a new world
(inside me)
each time we shake the earth
from which we came
and find a new home

Ashes to ashes
and dust to dust
what we were, are,
and will be
a part of each and
every one of us

Why do you take yourself so seriously? Why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment