Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Come on now, touch me baby...

Can you see it?
This bright glint of light
mingling with day before
turning to night

one small flash of wonder
as I dance through day's light
propelled by the magic
of this dream's lovely might

Can you hear it?
This sweet note of splendor
which harmony joins
in the sweetest surrender

one small clash of thunder
to waken the earth
as sweet spirits sleep
awaiting their birth

Can you feel it?
moving just for a second,
the universe trembles
for it knows how my heart yearns

one small jolt of motion
one heart can't stop beating
one soul for its wanting
one great dream for the taking

     -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

(And I hovered over you today
I hope you do not mind
but as my heart was flying by,
I felt your soul in kind

just one quick flash of lightning
which caught my eye...
your dream's bright light-
lit up the sky)

...it is a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment