Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

L'il Blossom

Please do not miss-take
my silence for
anything other than
that feeling that overtakes
the night as she basks
in the glow of the light
of what she once was,
knowing how full she will be
even in the
depths of darkness...

a place where the memory
ever vibrant, tickles me
in an aftershock
where I shake
and tremble just as I did
when you filled my brokenness
as your bliss spilled over me
for in that one moment gone
I am -always- eternity

In my silence I go there
so I can be with you

Yeah you...what's your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment