Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

(,♥‿♥,) morning glory

Tell me what soul is
not incredible
name me a heart that
does not beat out loud
Take me to that place
that you go and
Hold me in your strength
while I blossom and glow

Laugh with me while we
sprout with the green grass
sing me this new song that
I never knew to play
For light and love are not
the heart's consumption
but the light of your own raw emotions
when you learn to choose to play the song


I am sorry I never knew you
but I think I know you now
as the smile turns toward the moon
as the sun lays low, and this
long day ends and my dreams
blossom anew

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment