Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

l♥vely

when it calls my name and reaches out to me
love never lets me fail to see
the hours that I cried nor the minutes I was free
for it all is what has made this of me

when I reach through the jagged fence of my heart
love never fails to make me bleed
for it is in the keeping of the goddess, lovely
that loving this light will set me free

it's not the questions that burn down the long night
that force the light to make me see
it is when love calls my name, so lovingly,
in god's face, the mirror, I can finally be

                     love



For I must have been the heart of god
when Love was what god thought of

In the radiance of his loving kindness
I ignite the sky's lights by the billions

And in morning's gift of sky so blue, I swear-
god loves me more, when my thoughts are true

In me, so right, I am blessed and beloved
for I must have been what god thought of

When god first thought to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment