Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bounty

Throwing in the towel. Not the towel I need, but the one that I don't need. The one that sits in the cupboard, unused because it's too pretty to mess up.
Giving away the excess. Not the things that warm me, but the ones that sit cold and alone because I do not love them. What's the point in saving things that do not suit me, when there are hungry people waiting for food? What's the point of cluttering my energy with remnants of the sad past, when instead I could be making room for the hope that I need?

Stagnancy clutters the vibration so I'm throwing out the towel...

No comments:

Post a Comment