Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Do you have a minute
to grant me just one answer
to the question in my mind
to this calling from my heart
for i loved you deeply
and bowed in gratitude at your feet
I adored your laughter
and gazed at your beauty
I waited while you slept
and I held you when you couldn't
your tears were the penance of my sins, so
as precious, never wiped from the face of
sorrow we held together
and as i remember the times that
I burned for you
and the times my heart melted
There is just one remaining wonder
in the mauling of my heart...
                                              do you ever think of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment