Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Morning has broken... me

Everlasting moment of my
eyes in their early morning's opening
show me birds flitting between
the pines and dancing
upon branches
the cool, morning breath
brushes my skin so tenderly
the breeze brushes
my tousled hair leaving
it kinda crazy
my feet touch the cool ground
as my toes spread wide and easy
upon the strong, gentle earth
can the earth sense my movement?
as I dance in jubilation
bowing to the points
encompassed in its fascination
PACHAMAMA, I do thank you
for all these gifts of morning
for the gratitude that wells inside
me in each new day's fine dawning
all within this moment
which lingers eternally...


Quiet has given me a renewed sense of wonder and an appreciation for the bliss that comes in each sweet breath drawn and then surrendered, when given in gratitude.  I wondered how a person so addicted to doing would survive this detour.  But I have surpassed survival and attained a new bliss and am thankful for all of this simple wonder even more than ever before.  Either that, or I am perhaps, just really good at being lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment