Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

anonymous

Remember the times that we loved
when we ran,
our hair flying in the wind,
As we soared...with
our arms spread across the sky
embracing the currents
of ecstasy

A thousand times I have fallen
my heart racing,
and breaking and churning,
as I loved,
my eyes closed as I felt
the soft calling of
your laughter, your burning fire

For ever I will be with you
although I never
knew your name-just your face
for one inimitable speck of time
for you filled my heart
with wonder, filled it with hope
you brought me home again

Like birds we were free to fly

...but maybe you never even saw me

Love is eternal-even when it seems to live for just one moment

No comments:

Post a Comment