Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, March 26, 2012

hope.ful

Hope is the food that feeds me
when the cupboards all run bare
It warms my tummy with thoughts so yummy
and never skips a dare

When flirting with a thought so lovely
hope lingers longingly
It flails its passionate storm above me
as its dreams consume and woo me

May hope not be this dreamer's dream,
but a prelude to enliven
And ready I will always be
when hope's surprise will rise then
-ME

Yesterday brought me two messages to 'change it up.'  I'm working that one, for sure. The second told me to try going right if I think I should go left, and see what happens, all the while paying attention to what is going on around me. The warning was to check for false appearances. I'm way too trusting and I feel stupid saying that because although some people consider this a flaw, shouldn't that be just how we should live? In a trusting and trustworthy state?

Sometimes we have to play dead to get through the rough times. But then one day when you're tired of hurting and not being you, you come back to life. The coast is clear. It's time. See you out there... I might be hanging by my tail from a tree, watching for you.

wake up you sleepy bear
wake up- the morning’s here
the light shines through
that cracked old door
and sprays across the dusty floor
*****
wake up Rumpelstiltskin
wake up- the day is new
the coffee’s on
the eggs are done
the table waits for you
*****
Hey Sleepyhead, WAKE UP!
wake up before it's night
the sun is warm
outside we’ll run
wake up and taste the light

From the world of last night's dreams...Opossum teaches the lesson of using and enhancing appearances and deceptions and illusions. He also aids in resting when needed (playing dead), and the art to act or behave in strategic manner as appearing to be fearful or fearless in spite of true feelings. Opossum gives courage to pretend for a while in order to cope with mental and spiritual constructs. He teaches wisdom and sensibility and knows when to fight if needed. Is it time to fight for things or to rest?




No comments:

Post a Comment