Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bitter dreams

Consciousness drifted in and out, back and forth, in a frenzied pace that left me not knowing if I was sleeping or awake.  Like two hands shuffling a deck of cards, the anonymous backs of the one hand faced the moon and flickered with light, with hope... that somehow I would draw the right one.
I drew a breath and began my descent through the smoke.  Trying to hand my card to each keeper, I drifted forward.  Guarded, they hid their faces from me.  I should not have known their secrets, only that their choice was not to share them with me. 
There is nothing I would not do for someone who loved me.  There is no price too big or burden too great to understand. 
The singing bowl is clanging haunting vibes again.  Must be time to go and wake up. 

The earth, behaving as fire- molten magma.

No comments:

Post a Comment