Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sahasrara

.
On a drifting love that comes dancing to me
A beautiful vision that my eyes cannot see
Swimming in the breeze between you and me
A wish dispersing stalks of colored ecstasy

Love’s colors mix a gradient blend
With no beginning, and no discernable end
Radiance warming that which could not fill me
When the soft wisps of wishes come to color me

Flying upon the highest vibration of all
I plunge, I lunge, with no thoughts of a fall
And land in the soft spun web of embrace
Hungrily staring into your princely face

Flashes of purple, yellow, green, red and blue
Orbit, weaving a violet crown for you
This dream, this vision, this wish for me
Color me, baby, come set my world free

Slide down your rainbow, into my cellar door and we'll be jolly friends forever more...

Sahasrara is the 7th, "crown," or purple chakra, characterizing a greater level of consciousness or knowing- that we are all one.

No comments:

Post a Comment