Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love

Sweet little vacation week... friends, friends, kids, friends. So many pictures plastered all over facebook. So many happy families. So much love. Today I even saw gorillas hugging.

I look at these photographic souvenirs and think how wonderful it must be to have someone to love you. Someone to make a life with, and care for you. There are no remaining memories vivid enough for me to remember what it was like to love someone else. It's funny the way that hurt and disillusion smear their images across the whiteboard.

Everywhere I look, there it is. Fat people, skinny people, unattractive and rude people, people with screaming babies... I am a spectator to all of this love- everywhere. I would give anything to be in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment