Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey now

.
Hey friend, come to me
In the green grass of spring
Together we’ll be as
We laugh, cry and sing

Hey, bring me your wonder,
Your dreams, frowns and blunders
Come sit down beside me
As our souls frolick asunder

Hey you, draw near me
Come rise within my gaze
And when the feast is done
Share the sweet, soothing laze

Hey love, can you feel it
Can you see, touch and hear it?
As we watch with curiosity
Do you long to be in it?

Hey, as I wander this path
I see that you know it well
But do you know what I feel
Does your soul yearn to tell?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment