Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

The New Moon

It was so dark last night.  There was nothing that I could see
My morning prayer was this:Change Me, please.  I want to be even better than what I've already become, to please the grandest love that has come to me.


#sheblooms




Last night I asked the angels

to show my love to me

to bring me to his splendor

awakened in my dream

Perched on the edge of a thick white cloud

I spread my wings and while calling out

you heard my song and then you came

and we danced across the sky
til

Morning's glory gently woke me

from my soft, green grassy nest

but she dared not take from me,

you, my greatest awakening

So I walked the path while the whispered

pleas wafted to me from the trees

The words, unclear, I could not hear

yet I knew they spoke of you, my dear
 then

 I ran through the streets

of this big, scary city

searching for you

in every nook and cranny

Scanning the faces of

each one in the masses and

Holding my breath til

each soul by me, passed
now

 I wait tired in the light

on the corner in the night

Oh angels, hear my prayer

One more time- please take me there


It's in the weave of the yin and the yang, the perfect blend of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment