Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

#agiftisagiftisagiftisagift

not of the flesh
nor
dreamless night


neither there
yet
everywhere

are these sounds our hearts beating
or
the beauty of stars bursting wide

no sense glistens more
or
less than another when

We are here, You and I
in
the in-between

I remember that night I met him. He did not let me see him at all, until I somehow made him smile. I took it in. I felt, saw, smelled, tasted and swallowed it. You were delicious, Mr. Man. Within mere minutes we were laughing and talking so freely that I had no awareness of anything other than his story, his sweet and mellow voice, and some uninhibited laughter from both of us. See? You can fall in love with something in an instant. I have a collection of these beautiful moments from  people; some of whom I was very briefly acquainted. Some, even romantically.

#keeponrockininthefreedworld
  


No comments:

Post a Comment