Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

New men



Love me, and let me love you.
We’ll come and go, but
Linger long and longingly, when we do,
Unabashedly bowing to the light of me,………you,……….we.

I say “me” first for you and me, the we, are me and
you know that. With you I am free to start
My sentences with “I” because you always know
Just what we mean.

Thank you.
Thank you for seeing the love in every heart,
Light in every star,
Every one of my heart’s beats within the pounding of your own.
(Here I sleep peacefully, knowing your love cannot mame.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.)

I need someone to help diffuse this overload
Of love and light
Before I swell so big I burst,
Or fizzle into etheric bliss
Come love me, and let me love you.

You should love me and let me love you. Y'know...if you want to. I'll be hoping you do. I think you want me to.

What is god? I don't know, but I suspect it is a collective wonder of every heart.  Maybe we are god when we learn to be love in spite of this flesh and most certainly, because of it. We bow to this numen, this choice to live in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment