Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

free water in a drought


through my open window
in the very early morning
I heard the sounds of a storm
in the wind nudging the trees
to dance and sing to the beat
of the rain dropping
sounds all around me

through that gap rang the
joyous song of  coyotes
praying grace for the
good that had befallen them
for the filling of their bellies
were the blessings of the gods
for their goodness

into my room seeped
the magic of grace
as grace chose to show me
that love was all around me
in spite of the dark that had bound me
and kept me from being me
quenched in your water, finally free

No comments:

Post a Comment