Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

little yellow dream

Lay on me your heavy
let me bathe in its newness
its ripeness and its fullness
let it lift me up
and make me something
more than I was thinking
that I would ever be

Let it make me...    y
  
                            o

                                            u

                                                      r
                                                              s
Aww c'mon. Let's go be like one force of life that is meant to shine.
I'll be yours if you'll be mine. Well that's kind of like deciding that you'll let the sun shine. We're all just here walking each other home... 

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me and to wonder what it's like to be me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment