Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Uggghhhh...

Love is
not the stealing of your breath
it's not the con-damn-ation of your soul
Love is not the loss of what you live for
it's not the healing of your holes (it's the gunk that fills them)

It's just a simple gift of all
that my humble heart yearns to give
it's simple and it's willing
it's not cumbersome or costly
Love is not... a four letter word

I'm so sorry you never knew what I meant. I'm so sorry you never wanted to give me what I needed. Ahhhhh...it's only love. Moving on... Maybe someday I'll understand, although I'm not sure that I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment