Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The road show



You were standing kind of far from me
what was in your hands could not be seen

The joy in your dance when your heart took flight
called my own heart to join you as I was swept up by your might

The child in me would not lay down when I
saw the light seeping from your crown

I built you a road to come here, close to me
but I guess I'm the one whose movement is needed

So show me your hand so that I may dance too,
for I know now, that light and love are (y)our truth
 
"Spread the Light!"

The most incredible gift for me, was that of a friend who stared into my eyes while telling me what a gift I am to the world. Tears streamed down my face as I realized that my laments about not being worthy of love are simply not valid. Love has not passed me by-it has just slipped in, in a way that I never thought to look for.

So most humbly I thank all of the creatures as well as the earth and the heavens, who have shown and shared their light with me. This is why we shine our lights-so that we can find our way.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment