Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This golden oldie (weirdest post ever)

Hard times are like that part of the day when
the sun is setting and you are blinded by the crazy light.
But- after it clears the hills and the golden glow spreads
its magic over the land, all you see is the beauty of
what has been and what is now- all aglow in that golden sight
of your aged wise eyes when
all that you have left to believe in
is the magic of what will be

Looking at myself in the glare of this screen, seeing my own happy reflection-the one with the pouty lips and the tight skin I know that I have finally discovered the fountain of youth. It's in every smile and every grasping of love. Thank you.

Look to the east
when the light is blinding you
find the beauty in the light and love
of what has always been with you

Beauty is not in the eyes of your beholder,
but rather in the eyes of what you choose to behold
Take my sight-go ahead
for you cannot take what I have seen
nor what my heart will hold forever

No comments:

Post a Comment