Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

L✽o✽v✽e✽l✽y

I felt your stare
you looked at me
I touched the place
where your hand had been
You sauntered by
and I sniffed the drift
you smelled like raindrops
dancing in the air
My heart pounded
a little bit louder then
as you turned I hoped that
you were looking for me
Did you catch my glance?
Did you feel my stare?
Did you feel me wishing
I was right there
                   ..next to you?

Can you feel me touch you
in my dreams?

Do you hear the song that
my yearning squeals?

Can you taste the delight of my
breath, calling you...

because you're so damn beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment