Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

┣┓웃┏♨❤♨┑유┏┥

Break me!
With the strength of your heart
with your wide open wounds
with the rushing pulse of
your quick, hammered walk
Open your current and
fill up my whole
with the sand in between
the rocks and the stones

Be brave!
Hold me close in your arms
hold my heart with your
strong hands, let it
beat in your palms
Fondle my weakness-
let it be the hole where
you enter and fill me
and break open this seed

Oh, take me, shake me,
rock me, break me,
be the force that overtakes me
thrill me, till me,
hold me, fill me
be the light that will

...owl be waiting


No comments:

Post a Comment