Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

DJ 01 26 13 (Ridesonclouds)

Floating across the valley, the clouds were level with my eye as their fluffy, white tentacles grazed the bowl beneath them. They beckoned me to come ride them as if they were the poles of a carousel, the clouds the calliope.

Dreams are for living when we dare to take chances, when we dare to love that which fuels the feeling of being alive. It's all about love. It is our breath. Love is life, in every which way that we love.

This morning as I awoke as a different person, the earth called me by a new name as she proclaimed to the heavens, she ridesonclouds.

Come and play with me...

I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment