Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

And so it is...

DJ 01 12 13

In the early morning my heart prays to be more beautiful...with a soul more vibrant and a heart more open than it ever was before.

Living in love in any moment induces a profound eternal magnitude where we live forever in the rush of infinite peace and light-all encapsulated in just one tiny second. Returning to human form we notice that a "life" time has passed us by. Or has it? Perhaps we were one with all of life, reaping all of the love of the multitudes. No, sister, not heavy. Light.

My love knows compassion and kindness.

My love seeks a love that makes the world better. Together we will do our part.

My love longs to hear my voice. No, our voice. And I I hear him.

My love melts the ghostly ice that shelters me from living in love. Again and again, never despairing for he sees the green hills beneath the sparkling frost. He runs barefoot through them and twirls the blades in his fingers til his heat of his love reaps eternal spring.

My love respects and cherishes my walk, my talk and my songs.

My love creates desire with me. My love sings to me. My love makes us more beautiful.

My love lights a flame that melts all of the scraps into a beautiful light. Together we will light the brightest days and the darkest nights.

My love knows me.
My love finds me.
My love is here now.
My love is here.

Oh, but it always was. 

I am in Love with Love
and Love is in love with me.
My body is in Love with the soul
and the soul is in Love with my body.
I opened my arms to Love
and Love embraced me like a lover.

~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment